• Sat, 02 Dec 2023

Study Abroad


Study in Japan

There are many good reasons for international students to study in Japan. Getting chance to study in a country full of traditions help sthe students to enhance their knowledge. Japan is one of the largest and most developed economies in the world. Some students are attracted by Japan's high educational standards, while for others the attraction is Japan's rich cultural heritage. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students.

Study in Japan

Education Admission Intakes:-

 April / July / October / January

Why study in Japan?

     There are numerous reasons for international students to choose Japan for their further studies. Studying abroad in Japan is also an investment that's likely to pay off. Japan is also known for its high-quality educational system. Some of the major reasons are described below:-

1. World Class Science and Technology

Despite its scarce resources, Japan was able to grow economically and become a leading country in manufacturing precisely because of the advanced knowledge and technology fostered by its excellent education system. Using its state-of-the-art science, technology and medicine, Japan has introduced many products to the world, including electric vehicles, digital cameras, optical fibers and the artificial heart. Instant noodles, which have changed the dietary life of the world, and Karaoke, are also innovations of Japanese origin. The practice of transforming innovative ideas into creative products goes far back into Japanese history. Japanese schools focus not only on academic achievements but also on the development of human quality. This aspect of Japanese schools is highly appreciated by international students who think the studying experience in Japan helps them after they start working.

2. Fascinating Culture

Surrounded by the sea, Japan enjoys all four seasons. In Japan, there are a number of world heritage sites, such as Mt. Fuji, a symbol of Japan, as well as the Himeji Castle and Itsukushima Shrine. Washoku (traditional Japanese cuisine), a registered intangible cultural heritage, is a colorful and healthy food that uses seasonal ingredients and contributes to Japan being one of the countries with the world' s highest life expectancy. Japanese people are known to be hardworking and attach importance to discipline. "Omotenashi" hospitality, the mentality of caring for guests by giving them the highest priority, is second nature to Japanese people, and thus international students are always welcomed warmly.

3. Various International Students

About 220,000 international students from more than 170 countries and regions of the world are studying at higher educational institutions in Japan. These students can broaden their horizons through exposure to Japanese as well as diverse cultures of the world. Japan is a tolerant country where freedom of religion and thought is guaranteed by the constitution.


What documents are required or Studying in Japan?


  1. Passport
  2. All Academic Documents
  3. College Running Recommendation
  4. Gaping Certificates
  5. Japanese LAnguage Certificates (Over 180 Hours)
  6. Students Visa Application Form
  7. 16 Copy 3*4 cm Recent Photos
  8. Purpose of the Study
  9. Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
  10. Evidence of  Funds and Income Source
  11. Bank Balance
  12. Tax Clearance
  13. Relationship Certificate
  14. Birth Certificate

How to get Student Visa for Japan?

The certificate of Eligibility provides a proof that s/he confirms to conditions for entry as prescribed in Article 7, Paragraph 1, Item 2 of the Immigration Control Act. Therefore, being in possession of a Certificate of Eligibility will make the procedures for visa issuance at overseas Japanese embassies, etc. as well as the immigration inspection at a Japanese airport goes smoothly.
The documents necessary for filing an application for Certificate of Eligibility to the immigration office is described at the " Immigration Nureau of Japan" website. Please note that as the documents required by a Japnese educational instituition may differ from school, you should consult the school in which you are scheduled to enroll for details.

Work permit for "Student Visa" holder

Foreign students in Japan with the status of residence of College Student or Pre-College Student who wish to work part-time in Japan must make an application for permission to enageg in activity other than that permitted by the State of Residency previously granted and receive approval in advance. Work Pemit is allowed to international students within 28 hours per week and up to 8 hours a day during summer break and other long vacation periods. No fee is charged to apply for permission to engage in activity other than that permitted by the state of residence previously granted.

List of Japanese language schools/universities and address.

S.N. Name of University/ Language School Address
1. IAY Japanese Language SChool Sapporo Hokkaido
2. International Academy Language School Sendai
3. St. Marry JApanese Language School Tochigi
4. Fuji Language School Gunma
5. Nagana International Cultural College Nagano
6. International School of Business Tokyo
7. Midream School of Japanese Language Tokyo
8. Akamonkai Japanese Language School Tokyo
9. An Language School Tokyo
10. ISI Japanese Language School Education Center Tokyo/Nagano/Gifu
11. International School of Funabasi Chiba
12. Sabaru Language School Gifu
13. Nagoya Management & Accounting College Nagoya
14. Nagoya Sky Japanese Language School Nagoya
15. Kyoto Minsai Japanese Language School Kyoto
16. Kobe Japanese Language Academy Kobe
17. Kobe International University Kobe
18. Fukuyama International Academy Hirosima
19. GAG Japanese Language Institute Fukuoka
20. East Asia Japanese Language School Fukuoka
21. Nihon Gogaku Gakko Kitakyushu Fukuoka
22. Kyushu Foreign Language Academy Fukuoka
23. JSL Nippon Acdemy Okinawa
24. Saleu Gakuin Okinawa
25. CCCC Annexed Japanese School Okinawa
26. Yokohama Design College Yokohama