Why Study in USA?
USA qualifications are recognized and respected throughout the world. Your degree from the united states will be a strong foundation for building your future, boosting your career and prospects for a higher salary. Quality standards for US institutions are among the best in the world. There are many educational institutions that welcome international students in the US and the promise to enhance your qualification.USA is the safe, friendly and politically stable country that welcomes international students with academic freedom.
The system comprises of 12 years of primary and high school education, which is mandatory for getting admission in any graduate college, university, or for any professional and technical schools. It is not compulsory to accomplish these 12 years of elementary education within United States. Therefore students from overseas are also welcomed for higher education in United States.
U.S. higher education starts with undergraduate courses. You can earn either a two-year associate's degree or a four-year bachelor’s degree. Students often earn an associate's degree first, and then study two more years to gain a bachelor’s (or baccalaureate) degree. Usually, a bachelor’s degree will be awarded by a university, whereas an associate's degree may be earned either at a community college or university.
Undergraduate degrees (and some master’s degrees) are awarded after a student completes a pre-determined number of courses. A student is awarded credits for the courses he or she takes, and the degree is complete when the student completes the required number of credits. This means that although most students complete bachelor’s degrees in four years, some spend longer if they take part-time classes or take time off from school.
Graduate degrees, often known as master’s degrees, require at least two years at a university. These are often termed “advanced professional degrees,” as they tend to be aimed at specific professions. Graduate degrees are career-advancing degrees in subjects such as medicine, law, and management. For example, a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is the standard business graduate degree. Doctorates (PhD) usually take four years to complete, and are research-based.
1. :- 10+2/PCL/Diploma
2. :- at least of 1st year pass certificate or first 2 semesters of a Bachelor's programs
3. :- Bachelor's in any discipline, equivalent to US 4 year Bachelor's Degree. BBA in Nepal is eligible for direct entry into MBA. There are many US universities that accept 15 years education or 3 years BACHELORS DEGREE (like BBS in Nepal) if one's got an academic higher than 45%.
4. :- All students must have the required English language proficiency with regards to the course. TOEFL 61 iBT or IELTS 6 is the minimum test score required for applying to most of the US universities for your admissions as well as scholarships. Over 2500 institutions in USA recognize the IELTS exams including several top ranked institutions.
1. Standard test scores (TOEFL, IELTS,SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.) required per your applying universities' individual requirements.
2. All Academic Credentials/Certificates
3. Financial/Affidavit Support
4. Passport Copy/National ID
5. Statement of Purpose- why you want to study in USA
6. Strong Recommendation letters- from the faculty and work Supervisors
7. Well-updated resumes
8. Awards & Achievement, if applicable
9. Extra -curricular activities, if applicable.
Statement of Purpose,
Bank Balance Certificate/Statement,
Affidavit of Financial Statements,
Test Score Report
USA Counseling at harbour
At Harbour, we offer a range of options by way of universities in the USA. With regard to location, we have university options in most states of the mainland USA. We offer placement in public, private, comprehensive and research universities with the best possible SCHOLARSHIPS.
Admissions are processed at the optimum speed at Harbour because of the long and cordial relationships we enjoy with several universities. You I-20 will be in your hands within the stipulated time frame because our counselors meticulously keep tabs on each of our hundreds of applications and follow up regularly to ensure that you adhere to your time-line.
We also have the best visa documentation procedure with comprehensive guidelines on preparing your documents for the interview. Our interview preparation classes take into account all the best ways to prove that you have the intent to study in the USA, the ability to succeed academically, the means to be able to fund your studies in the USA and the ties that will ensure that you return to Nepal upon the completion of your studies.
United State of America (USA) Universities
1. Wichita State University, Kansas Website: www.wichita.edu
2. I Global University, Virginia Website: www.iglobal.edu
3. Troy University, Alabama Website: www.troy.edu
4. Lincoln University, California Website: www.lincolnuca.edu
5. University of Central Oklahoma, Oklahoma Website: www.uco.edu
6.Saginaw Valley State University, Michigan Website: www.svsu.edu
7. University of Findlay, Ohio Website: www.findlay.edu
8. Virginia State University, Virginia Website: www.viu.edu
9. Northwest Missouri State University, Missouri Website: www.nwmissouri.edu
10. College of the desert, California Website: www.collegeofthedesert.edu
11. Stradford University, Virginai Website: www.startford.edu
12. California State Universities
13. Lewis Universities, Illinois
14. Florida Institute Technology, Florida
15. Fisher Universities, Massachusetts
16. University of Michigan, Michigan
17. Washington College
18. Webster University, Website: www.webster.edu
Note: You can come with your list of choices to apply to. We also deal with several other universities thorugh our partner agencies abroad.
1. Spring: January/February
2. Fall: August/September
3. Summer: May/June
4. Winter: March/April
June 1st for Bachelor's/UG programs
Or rolling depending on the universities and their programs
Or rolling depending on the universities and their programs
Note:You're advised to apply early for preparing you well ahead with I-20/Admission letter from your US university or college as well as visa documentation and interview.